Keto Ice Cream
Keto Ice Cream – Mostly, ice cream is considered as the main cause of high-carbs. However, when their keto friendly ingredients involve in making of the ice cream it will turn it to keto ice cream. Keto ice cream provides higher fats, with low carbs nutrition which makes it best fit for health.
Can I have ice cream on a keto diet?
Due to the higher sugar and sweetness in ice cream. It is not considered as keto friendly. However, if ice cream has 25g fats, 12g protein and 5g carbs then it is highly match-able for keto diet and called keto ice cream.
Is Dairy OK on keto?
Dairy on ice cream depends on the sugar in it. If it involves less sugar than it highly fits for keto ice cream, otherwise it will cause trouble for the patients like diabetes.
Also Related: Keto Desserts Review
Is there any low carb ice cream?
There are various ice creams which are offering low carbs and make suitable for everyone. Most common of them are listed below.
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Keto Chocolate Ice-Cream
- Cheesecake Ice Cream
Low-Carb Ice Cream Recipes:
Before consuming any ice cream, make sure it has the ingredients which allow ketogenic diet. Moreover, for assurance, you can also make these ice creams at home also.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream:
- 3-4 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup pecan
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 5 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar (artificial sweetener)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp. fresh ground nutmeg
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot liquid
- 3 sq. chocolate
- Add butter and pecans in a frying pan at lightweight heat. Stir them until the butter gets incorporated.
- Slow the heat and then combine salt, heavy whipping cream, coconut milk, vanilla extract, artificial sugar, cinnamon stick and fresh ground nutmeg in the same pan.
- Raise the heat 1/3 of the way. Stir the ingredients really well and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
- When bubbles are on, remove the pan from heat. Then steep again for 30 minutes.
- Pick a bowl which has a mesh strainer over it and pours the ice cream in it.
- You well get pecans and ice cream separately. Use those pecans afterwards.
- In a separate bowl add eggs and hot water instantly. Stir it well and pour the ice cream in it.
- Then this mixture goes back on the stove again. Stir it 5-10 minutes. When you get a nice thick line from custard then remove it from heat. Test it two or three times.
- Pour the mixture in a strainer bowl and place it one a top of ice cubes. Stir again.
- Then pour it to an airtight container with plastic wrap on top of it and place a lid on it. Put the container in the refrigerator for four hours.
- After that pour the custard in ice cream maker machine and blend it for 15 minutes.
- Chop the pecan and chocolate and add it on top of the ice cream.
- Your butter pecan ice cream is ready!
Keto Cookies and Crème Ice Cream:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tbsp. baking soda
- Salt pinch
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 5 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- In a bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking soda and salt pinch. Stir it well.
- After the stirring add vanilla extract, coconut oil and egg in the same mixture. Stir it and spread thin into the prepared cake pan.
- Baked 300 F for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, break into small crumbs.
- In the separate bowl, add whipping cream. Stir it until it becomes creamier. Then add erythritol (1/2 cup), vanilla extract (1 tbsp.), and almond milk (1/2 cup) in it again. Stir with the machine again until it becomes incorporated.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker, slowly incorporate the cookie crumbs.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Your delicious Keto Cookies and Crème Ice Cream is ready!
Latest and Related Article: Keto Pizza
keto ice cream
Keto Ice Cream – Mostly, ice cream is considered as the main cause of high-carbs. However, when their keto friendly ingredients involve in making of the…