Keto Desserts Review
Keto Desserts – While remaining in ketosis, you have to make sure to reduce the overall carbs and increase the minerals, vitamins, and calories needed for healthy growth. However, there are also keto desserts, which you can obtain without feeling anxiety about your well-being issues.
What desserts can I eat on keto?
The individual, whose desire of glucose increased in a body, then ketogenic diet would be a risky task to them. It deducts low-carbs and increased fats. But, you don’t need to worry, here are the common keto desserts listed above which you must eat to remain in ketoses.
While you want a perfect keto cheesecake, it all depends on the type of recipes. For more taste, you have to add more sweetener at the exterior layer of cheesecake with thick creamy texture outside of it.
Chocolate Mousse Cake:
All wrapped with yummy chocolate and creamy coating, this chocolate mousse cake is the best choice for keto dessert. For more garnishing and sweeter taste, you can also add blueberries, strawberries and etc. So that this dish remains in ketosis for you.
This is a delicious round ball chocolate dipped with milk. Moreover, for more taste, you can insert nuts, cream, and caramel in it.
Can I eat chocolate on keto?
More surprisingly you can utilize chocolate for your ketogenic diet. It is in a way, you have to gain a bar of dark or original chocolate which lacks in sweetness in the initial phase.
Is Peanut Butter a low carb food?
Yes, the peanut butter which is obtained naturally highly involved low carbs, high fiber and fats. It is profoundly used in the keto dessert recipes, to make the dish remain in the ketogenic diet.
Likely, with other low carb recipes, keto dessert also offers the lowest carbs and moderate protein with the increase in the fats and the fiber, which highly match the ketogenic diet.
Related Also: Giant Keto Review
Peanut Butter Cookies:
- 1/2 cup (100g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (185g) creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (250g) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add unsalted butter, white sugar and brown sugar in it.
- Stir it until it became fluffy.
- After that, add egg and vanilla extract in the same bowl and mix until it became combined.
- Then combine creamy peanut butter in the same bowl, mix until it becomes soft and creamy.
- At separate bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and stir it properly.
- Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
- Mix it properly until all blended.
- Then place this mixture in the refrigerator and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use ice cream scoop to make equal size balls or roll with your hands.
- Level the cookies by using a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven 180C oven.
- Your delicious peanut cookies are ready!
Low Carb Avocado Brownie (Sugar-Free):
- 2 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (120g) sweetener erythritol
- 1 cup (120g) almond meal
- 1 cup (120g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1l boiling water
- 1 cup (100g) sugar-free dark choc chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- melted sugar-free chocolate
- pecan nuts for garnishing
- Add half sliced avocado (interior part from a spoon), eggs, sweetener erythritol, almond meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and vanilla extract in a mixing jar machine.
- In a separate bowl add boiling water, at the top of it put another small bowl. Add sugar-free dark choc chips and coconut oil in it and stir properly until it melts.
- Combine this melting choc chips in a mixing jar.
- Blend the process 2 to 3 minute until it releases dark color.
- After that, transfer the mixture in the backing plate.
- Bake almost for 20 minutes at 180 C temperature.
- At the end add the melted chocolate and chopped pecan nuts.
- Enjoy the dessert!
Related Article May you Like: Keto Reboot Review